[BIOPHYSICS | Week #13] Energy Field + Energy Medicine

Acupuncture as Effective Energy Healing


I found my way to acupuncture by way of a friend who saw me struggling with burn-out. I knew nothing about acupuncture, except for the use of needles and went into my first session with no expectations. Upon the first needle insertion, I immediately felt a surge of energy unlock (probably on Lv-3).  I was curious, anxious, and relieved all at the same time.  I didn't understand what was happening to my body, but kept going to session because I was feeling energized.  Over the course of several months, my acupuncturist would also access points that (re)activated my spirit. In addition to the restoration of my physical body, I also felt an energetic purging of some sort.  I am grateful to TCM for giving me the tools and language to understand the energetic body and how it important it is to maintain, just like the physical.  As a future practitioner, I don't think it'll be necessary for me to explain or justify why the medicine works. I think the medicine will speak for itself.  


  

Kirilian Photography



Kirilian photography is a fun way to interact with the energetic body, however have my doubts that a machine can read our energy. I don't mean to sound like an asshole, but is kirilian photography like mood rings or an 8 ball?  I have my doubts about its technology, but will still make my way to Vallejo to have both my aura and my dog's aura photographed! =D   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[BIOLOGY | Week #13] Vaccination + Public Health

[BIOCHEMISTRY | Week #11] The Chemistry of Life

[BIOLOGY | Week #14] Which Way Forward?